Thursday, August 9, 2018

It's Been a Year Already!-Holding on to Memories!

Thanks to my Facebook memories, I discovered it has been a year since I officially launched my blog.  As with any anniversary, it is a great time to stop and reflect on the past, think about the present, and plan for the future. It has been a wonderful thing for me to have this place to share memories of my mom, pictures of our family, and vent my feelings about this journey of which my mom and I are on.  It is definitely a long journey but one that I finally feel I am starting to come to terms with and able to proceed with grace.

I have been thinking a lot about the past year.  I really do feel that this blog helped me a lot, even when I didn't have time to write.  I also feel I will continue to write and share my story and my mom's story because it could help someone else on the same journey. It could also just help maintain the memories that I am hoping to hold onto.  Holding my mom's hand, as I did when I was a little girl, made me realized we need to hold on to our memories as long as we can.


No comments:

Post a Comment