Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Easter Isn't The Same Without My Mom's Rice Krispie Bunnies!

Two or three years ago now, I lost a treasured part of my favorite memories from Easters celebrated with my mom.  My mom made Rice Krispie Bunnies every year.  I am not sure if my kids looked forward to them as much as I, but I do know that they became a distinct part of my memories I will never forget.  I spent many days literally crying over those molds.  I tore things apart around here looking for them.  They have to be in my house somewhere but I have yet to locate them.
Today while cleaning out a closet that I use as a pantry to store kitchen supplies because I have very little kitchen storage, I stumbled across this paper with the recipe stapled to it.  Unfortunately, I did not find the bunny molds.  
I am going to throw this out to the cyber world and social media.  Perhaps someone, somewhere knows where I can get these or has one they are willing to part with.  I would be forever grateful to get one of these molds so that my mom's bunnies can remain part of our family Easter traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment