Saturday, April 27, 2019

Please Share!

Me (left) and my mom on my wedding day 6/6/1981
For those of you who are not seeing my blog on Facebook, please share my blog with people you know!  Please pass it on to anyone you think might be interested in reading it.  My hope is to help others in my same position.  It is through saving my own memories, I can at least feel that I am preserving my mom's memory.  Never would I think on that day in June my mom would not be here to witness the most amazing things in my life or my children's lives. 
Me and my mom last year at nursing home 2018

It is sad to go take this trip alone and the more I can inform people about this horrible disease and how it takes its toll on a family, the better I feel because it means I did something positive! 


Thank you to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment